Your Intentional Blog Planner is a both a planner and a blogging evaluation tool that will help you as you grow in your blogging journey. Over 20 pages that includes:
- Planning pages to help you understand the big picture of your blog
- End of the Year evaluation pages to help you look back so you can look ahead
- Year at a Glance planning pages to help you look ahead to the new year and plan ahead
- Monthly Blogging Goals page to help you set goals and create a plan of action for the month
- End of Month Evaluation pages to allow you to think through what worked and what didn’t each month
- Monthly Calendar and Weekly Post Planner pages to help you plan and create content your readers want
- Monthly Income & Expense Tracker
- End of the Year Financial Tracker
- Yearly Statistics Tracker, both a template and blank form to track unique stats that grow your blog
- Monthly Email Statistics Tracker to help you monitor which forms and automation sequences are growing and working well for your readers
- Blog Maintenance Checklist to help you keep track of everything on your to-do list
- Detailed Blog Post Checklist so you never regret hitting publish
- Blog Design Template that encourages you to create a unique brand
- Notes & Idea pages, both lined and blank to give you plenty of room to braindump all of those ideas spinning around in your brain.
- Step by step directions on how to set up your planner for success!
While I adore pretty printables, I purposely kept this planner simple with as much white space as possible. It’s also undated, so you can begin using this anytime without having to waste pages.