Ready to be more intentional & purposeful with your blogging?
I can count on my hand how many times I have blogged about blogging… spoiler alert: it’s not a lot! I’m not a blogging blogger and I’m certainly not a blogging expert but every so often I have something to share that I believe to be useful to my fellow intentional, Christian women bloggers.
One of those things is my brand new Your Intentional Blog Planner.
There are a lot of blog planners out there, both free and to purchase. Many of them are beautiful and super detailed but I’ve been hard-pressed to find one that meets all of my needs all the while encouraging me to be intentional about my blog and evaluating what works and what doesn’t.
Identifying your priorities, setting goals and creating an action plan to get things done is a passion of mine, not just in my home but in running a blog as well. When I spend time regularly sitting down evaluating the past, planning for the future and setting a plan of action for today, I’m able to use my time on what matters most in the most efficient ways possible.
When I spend time regularly sitting down evaluating the past, planning for the future and setting a plan of action for today, I’m able to use my time on what matters most in the most efficient ways possible.
As I begin to plan and prepare for a new year of blogging, I’ve been using Your Intentional Blog Planner to help me plan and set goals for the year. Because I’m passionate about helping women live intentionally as possible, I’m sharing this resource with you as well!
Because I’m passionate about helping women live intentionally as possible, I’m sharing this resource with you as well!
Your Intentional Blog Planner is both a planner and a blogging evaluation tool that will help you as you grow in your blogging journey. Over 20 pages that include:
- Planning pages to help you understand the big picture of your blog
- End of the Year evaluation pages to help you look back so you can look ahead
- Year at a Glance planning pages to help you look ahead to the new year and plan ahead
- Monthly Blogging Goals page to help you set goals and create a plan of action for the month
- End of Month Evaluation pages to allow you to think through what worked and what didn’t each month
- Monthly Calendar and Weekly Post Planner page to help you plan and create content your readers want
- Monthly Income & Expense Tracker
- End of the Year Finacial Tracker
- Yearly Statistics Tracker, both a template and blank form to track unique stats that grow your blog
- Monthly Email Statistics Tracker to help you monitor which forms and automation sequences are growing and working well for your readers
- Blog Maintenance Checklist to help you keep track of everything on your to-do list
- Detailed Blog Post Checklist so you never regret hitting publish
- Blog Design Template that encourages you to create a unique brand
- Notes & Idea pages, both lined and blank to give you plenty of room to braindump all of those ideas spinning around in your brain.
- Step by step directions on how to set up your planner for success!
While I adore pretty printables, I purposely kept this planner simple with as much white space as possible. It’s also undated, so you can begin using this anytime without having to waste pages.
Are you a Christian woman who has a blog, or has dreamed of starting one, and would love to receive some tips and insights? Do you want to earn a side income at home or work from home to bless your family?
I can’t wait to have you join in and to get started organizing your blog for the new year with this intentional blog planner!
Be sure to check out these great blogging resources too!
Does creating a Christ-Centered home feel overwhelming?
It doesn't have to be!
Join our community and get the encouragement & guidance you need to find real joy & purpose in your homemaking today! To get started, you'll also get my FREE guide: 10 Easy Ways to Create a Christ-Centered Home!
Plus, when you join the Creative Home Keeper community you will join over 5,000 other women (just like YOU) who are becoming equipped to create a Christ-centered home and are transforming their hearts towards homemaking once and for all!