Yesterday I shared why we need a mission statement, and how to make one. Today I am going to share with you my own personal mission statement.
I keep a copy in my home management binder to refer to when I’m planning my week and setting goals. I also mentioned yesterdaythat I was going to place a copy in my bathroom to see every morning as a reminder while I get ready for the day. Well I finally did that! Here is a picture:
So without any further delay, here is my personal mission statement.
- To be a faithful follower of Christ, who loves Him with all my heart, and seeks to know Him better through studying His Word and allowing Him to mold me into His image.
- To show Brett love and respect everyday by honoring our marriage vows to be faithful and loyal to him, and to keep the romance alive by pursuing and flirting with him daily.
- To daily show Silas and Amelia love and affection as I teach them to know and love God and to be followers of Him. I want to laugh, play, and enjoy everyday moments as I teach and train them as they grow.
- To keep a peaceful haven at home where my family feels safe, secure, loved, free to be creative, and allowed to find rest. I want to keep a clean and organized home, allowing for a place to nurture the soul and body.
- To show Christ’s love to my extended family and friends as I nurture and grown those relationships.
- To be an active member in my church body by serving where needs are, actively praying for the church and its members, and being involved in Bible study and fellowship.
- To take time to grow and refresh myself through reading and discovering what my creative outlet skills are through cooking, memory keeping and writing.
Does creating a Christ-Centered home feel overwhelming?
It doesn't have to be!
Join our community and get the encouragement & guidance you need to find real joy & purpose in your homemaking today! To get started, you'll also get my FREE guide: 10 Easy Ways to Create a Christ-Centered Home!
Plus, when you join the Creative Home Keeper community you will join over 5,000 other women (just like YOU) who are becoming equipped to create a Christ-centered home and are transforming their hearts towards homemaking once and for all!