I was so sad to miss this week’s Women’s of the Word book club discussion but my husband surprised me with an rare mid-week afternoon date to the Royals home opener game where we got to watch them receive their World Series rings. Even though we lost 🙁 it was still so fun and such a neat memory. Plus we got to spend a kid-free afternoon together!
Did you miss the Women of the Word Book Club Meeting? Not to worry! We recorded the session!
In this Women of the Word Book Club You’ll Hear:
- Why delayed gratification matters for Bible study
- The difference between knowledge and understanding
- Why being frustrated when studying the Bible is okay
- A warning for using learning aids when studying the Bible and how they can short circuit the learning process
- How God humbles us through study of His Word
- The affects of pride on our Bible study
Can’t see the video? Click here to view the replay on YouTube.
We have made the replay available on YouTube because some of you expressed that you did not want to get a Twitter account which is currently the only way you can use Blab.
We will be uploading the replays each week, so subscribing to Leigh Ann’s YouTube channel will ensure you get a notification the minute it’s live. This means you can watch the replay any night after work or when the kids are in bed instead of waiting until this post goes live. 🙂
What You Need to Know for Next Week:
You can join us live next week, April 12th, on Blab at 3pm EST. We’ve already scheduled the next Blab, so you can subscribe in order to get notified when we go live.
The Discussion Guide
Though simply reading the book is enough, if you want to be able to think through the discussion questions before hand, we are using Crossway’s Study Guide for our discussion guide.